Full Time Hospitalist Job Northwestern, PA
An exceptional opportunity to practice as a nocturnist at a regional hub in Pennsylvania is now available. Work 12 shifts every 28 days, from 7 pm to 7 am. The incoming physicians will see an average of 7 to 10 patients per shift. Come join this long-established program with 20+ hospitalists and APP support. Enjoy mature leadership, well established programs, and low turnover. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical and leadership skills. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM. If you are board eligible, you must be within 1 year of completing your residency. H-1B visas sponsorship is available.
In addition to a competitive base salary plus productivity and extender bonus, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, group life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, PTO, a 403b retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2653956.
- Hospital-employed position with a premier system in NW Pennsylvania
- 12 shifts from 7 pm to 7 am and is every 28 days
- Reasonable 7 to 10 encounters per shift
- PA or NP support
- Hospital has an academic affiliation
- H-1B visa is cap exempt for 2021 IM or FM residents
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package
- Community is centrally located about 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.