Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, MI
A new locum tenens urology opportunity is now available in Michigan. The assignment schedule is 1 - 2 weekends per month with potential of 1 week a month. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active MI state license for this assignment.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: 1 -2 weekends a month, with potential of 1 week a month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.