Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, MA
A unique and exciting opportunity is now available to take over a concierge practice in Massachusetts. The current physician is retiring, so the incoming physician will have a waiting patient panel. A concierge or membership-based practice focuses on enhancing the physician-patient relationship. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652824.
- Concierge practice setup
- Profit sharing
- Take over a practice from a retiring physician
- Continue running your practice exactly how you want
- Telehealth component available
- Waiting patient panel
- Must be board certified in IM or FP
- At least 5 years of practice experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.