Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Bloomington, IL
We have a new opportunity for an anesthesiologist to practice in central Illinois, about 1 hour from Springfield, IL. You'll work a Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm schedule. To be considered, you must have an active IL-state license and be board certified.
You can get started right away and needs currently run through the end of the year. We will help you through the credentialing process. Your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and malpractice coverage included. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Must have active IL license
- Gen B+B, OB, ortho (basic blocks)
- BC required
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.