Permanent Psychiatry Job Psychiatrist for Outpatient Clinic in Western Pennsylvania, PA
Due to extensive growth, expanding volume, and community need, this private, non-profit mental and behavioral health provider is adding another psychiatrist.
- Currently are in need of a full-time Psychiatrist who will treat adults for Outpatient clinic located 45 minutes outside of Pittsburgh
- Providing diagnostic evaluations and follow-up medication management
- Proper diagnoses and CPT coding
- Timely response to insurance companies
- Ability to work well with other psychiatrists and clinical team members
This community is located just slightly one hour east of Pittsburgh. Live and practice in a growing community with active economic development. The area offers affordable living with very good schools and low taxes. Choose from both private and public schools. There are many activities available for children and adults alike. The university brings a large variety of cultural events to the community. In addition, outdoor activities abound. The park and trail systems are one of the best in Pennsylvania with over 64 miles of rails to trails. The county boasts 792 acres of lakes; 5,452 acres of parks; and 12 miles of single track mountain bike trails. The county hosts 31 fairs and festivals including the annual Indiana County Fair.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.