Permanent Family Practice Job Academic FM Central Washington, WA
Join FQHC with 40 providers, multiple locations and family medicine residency program.
- Center has a 10-10-10 family medicine residency program in Yakima, WA.
- Group is looking for core faculty member for residency.
- Candidates can provide OB services if desired.
- Position would be mix of seeing patients clinically, overseeing residents and teaching.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits including malpractice, health 5 weeks vac/cme, $3,500 CME, etc.
- Federal loan repayment available.
Nestled in south central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award winning wines are served at the finest restaurants around the world. Fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year makes Yakima Valley rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.