Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, IN
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 7 am - 3 pm and you will see 3 - 7 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active IN state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 7 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.