Permanent Family Practice Job Fayetteville, GA
This position offers a competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
Fayetteville received its designation as a Main Street City in 1996. Since that time, the downtown square has undergone a transformation process, while welcoming a variety of new businesses. As they move further into the 21st century, the efforts to retain their heritage and sense of community are stronger than ever. Fayetteville is located 22 miles south of downtown Atlanta.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651639.
- Must have clean a GA license
- Impact individuals and communities
- Health care delivered at affordable and transparent pricing
- New outpatient clinic
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts, 4, 10-hour shifts, or 5, 8-hour shifts
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified and willing to supervise NPs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.