Permanent Ophthalmology Job Alexandria, LA
Private Practice Ophthalmology and Retina Specialist Opportunity
Relocation Allowance - Competitive Salary
A private, multi-specialty Ophthalmology practice is recruiting for a Retina Surgeon, in addition to an Ophthalmologist. The practice currently has great infrastructure for retina including drug inventory, diagnostic equipment, a robust injection practice, and access to surgical retina equipment where surgery is done. The new surgeon(s) will have great autonomy and discretion in building the practice. Support staff will be available including a scribe. Patients will be available to take over on arrival. The practice is efficient and will allow a high volume of patients to be seen in the clinic.
- Equal share partnership track will be offered to those interested
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation assistance
- Medical benefits allowance
- Eligible for retirement plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Located in Northern Central Louisiana, the area is known for its robust sportsman's culture, and is nurtured by outdoor opportunities at Kisatchie National Forest, nearby bayous, and man-made lakes.
- Boat tours highlight the river's role in shaping Louisiana history, while annual bass tournaments speak to its lure for fishermen
- With a rich cultural history, strong regional flavor, wide variety of activities and festivals to enjoy, this makes for an ideal place to live and work
Job ID: OPH 12414669
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.