Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Lancaster, PA
We have a new opportunity for a psychiatrist to practice in Pennsylvania, just under an hour and half from Philadelphia. You'll work Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week and see up to 16 patients per day. To be considered, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA-state license.
You can get started within a couple of weeks and needs currently run through summer 2021. We will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Must have active PA license
- BC/BE required
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.