Full Time Psychiatry Job Close to Louisville, KY, IN
A hospital in Indiana is looking for a psychiatrist to join the team. Work in a newly renovated adult/geriatric unit and outpatient clinic. The schedule is Monday through Friday and you will work with a PA. Candidates must be board certified within 5 years, and an addiction fellowship is a plus. This position will require a current Indiana medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. J-1 visa holders can be supported, and residents and fellow are welcome.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, generous PTO, CME reimbursement, a 401k, relocation assistance, and the site qualifies for NHSC student loan repayment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead, call or text 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2649816.
- Adult psychiatrist
- Will see both adult and geriatric patients
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient
- Newly renovated unit and outpatient clinic
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Just over the river in Indiana
- Close to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.