Sterling Medical has a unique Psychiatrist opportunity to relocation and provides services at our U.S. Military Installation- Landstuhl, located in Germany! The Landstuhl Regional Medical Center is an overseas military hospital operated by the United States Army. It is the largest American military hospital outside the continental United States.
This is an amazing civilian opportunity to help support our active duty families!
We are proud to offer:
- Relocation Assistance!
- Benefits and PTO + 10 Federal Holidays Paid Off!
- Our Germany position has a great Tax Advantage!!
· 1. Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
· 2. Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF.
· 3. At least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months.
About Sterling Medical:
Sterling Medical has been providing services of this nature since 1980 at military facilities, and at overseas military facilities since 1995, a period of over 23 years. Overseas nations in which we provide service include Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, Bahrain, South Korea, Japan and other overseas locations. We are the largest provider of direct medical staff to U.S. military facilities overseas. We offer a rewarding experience to gain Military and DoD experience and support our active duty military families!