Full Time Psychiatry Job Providence, RI
This employed position offers a compensation that will be based on experience. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medic/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and $3,5000 allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2649009.
- Excellent benefits including malpractice with tail
- Cover adolescent acute residential program and the child partial hospital program
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Full support staff
- Academic setting with teaching available
- Must be board certified in psychiatry and have completed a C/A fellowship
- 2021 C/A fellows and H-1B visas welcomed
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.