Full Time Psychiatry Job Providence, RI
A Rhode Island hospital needs a child/adolescent inpatient psychiatrist. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours. Call will be 4 to 5 weekends a year that will involve rounding and be paid extra, also 8 to 9 weekday nights per year that are phone-only and not paid extra. There will also be an opportunity for leadership over time. This is a great opportunity where there are many programs that cover all clinical populations and extensive levels of care that allow one's career to evolve without ever leaving the institution.
This employed position offers a compensation that will be based on experience. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medic/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and $3,5000 allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649009.
- Excellent benefits including malpractice with tail
- Cover adolescent acute residential program and the child partial hospital program
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Full support staff
- Academic setting with teaching available
- Must be board certified in psychiatry and have completed a C/A fellowship
- 2021 C/A fellows and H-1B visas welcomed
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.