Full Time Hospitalist Job Western, TN
A new nocturnist opportunity is now available in Tennessee at a financially secure and respected hospital due to growth. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am. The open ICU has 24/7 intensivist support and IR radiology does the majority of the procedures, so no procedures are required, but the hospitalists can do them if desired. The nocturnists do not run codes and there is an NP on at night to assist as well as residents. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM. H-1B visas and 2021 residents will also be considered.
This position offers a lucrative compensation with additional incentives that come to more than $340K. You will also receive occurrence-based malpractice, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 14 days of PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2649054.
- Lucrative base salary and bonus structure, for more than $340K
- 14 days of PTO
- Block schedule of 7 on and 7 off
- Lots of support
- No procedures required
- Will consider IM or FP trained physicians
- H-1B visas and 2021 residents will also be considered
- Located 1 hour from Memphis and 2 hours from Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.