Permanent Primary Care Job Gouverneur, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Community Health Center of the North Country
Community Health Center of the North Country -
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Flexible Schedules Available With 8 or 10-Hour Shifts | Hours Vary Monday - Friday Between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM | No Weekends
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-22 During an 8-Hour Shift
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - $200,000 - $225,000- Negotiable Based On Relevant Experience- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package Including:- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with Employer Contribution- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance/AD&D- 401k; Employer Profit Sharing- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Available- PTO- 4 Weeks, Vacation, 4 Personal Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days- CME Allowance plus 37.5 Hours per Annum Paid Time Off- $5,000 per Annum for Professional Books and Journals, Costs Incurred During Annual CME, and Maintenance of Professional License and DEA Certificate- Malpractice Coverage Through FTCA- Loan Repayment Options Including Company Funded (w/ Two Year Commitment) and NHSC (HPSA Score: 18)
- Additional Info: - CHCNC is an FQHC that offers comprehensive primary care services. Our team treats acute and chronic medical problems for men, women, and children. Patients establish care with their own PCP to provide continuity of care.- Chronic medical conditions include diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, and arthritis. Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer are also conducted.- The local area has multiple education options for families with children K-12, including those with national accreditation.- Four major universities provide collegiate level sporting events, theatre productions, and art exhibits.- Enjoy many outdoor mountain and lake activities, and easy 20-minute access to the Canadian border. QUALIFICATIONS: - Active NYS license or have already applied.- BLS certification and Medicare/Medicaid Eligible.- Experience with or be comfortable treating patients with developmental disabilities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.