Full Time Family Practice Job Loveland, CO
In addition to your compensation package, you will also receive 3 health and dental plans, a vision plan, long- and short-term disability, 6 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000 stipend, a pension plan, several retirement plans, and malpractice with prorated tail coverage.
Loveland is located 45 minutes from Denver/Denver International Airport, 35 from Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park, 15 from Fort Collins, and 40 from Boulder. Whether you are an art lover, foodie, outdoor enthusiast, or love to shop Loveland is the ideal location in the heart of northern Colorado.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gordon Diaz at 203.663.9353 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648402.
- Employed position with exceptional benefits
- New practice in a newly built clinic
- 4.5-day workweek, no weekend hours
- Call is shared
- Be the solo PC physician with an FM APP
- MInimum 2 year of experience
- Board certified IM or FM welcome
- Located 25 minutes from Denver
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.