Permanent Family Practice Job Portsmouth, OH
Family oriented and growing healthcare group is looking to hire a Physician to work in Endocrinology in Portsmouth, OH!
Join a team where you are truly valued in a Medical Center that has been named one of Fortune Magazines 100 Best Places to work in America!
- Founded in 1966 this to meet the communitys wellness needs, this not-for-profit hospitals mission is to truly make a difference in the lives of patients, employees and the community
- Service area of 250,000 with 248 staffed hospital beds
- Teaching opportunities where staff are eligible for Clinical Adjunct Faculty Status with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- This group follows Joint Commission guidelines, and has received top honors from this organization for meeting its standards
Benefits and Features:
- $227,000 - 272,000/year salary, based on experience, plus bonus incentive up to 30% of salary
- Sign on bonus 15% of salary, relocation reimbursement up to $10k with receipts
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200,000
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, 403b savings/retirement plan, 457b plan, malpractice insurance
- 29 days of PTO plus 5 days when producing 75%tile with RVUs, 5 days of CMEs with up to $5k allowance
Your Role with the Company:
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8a-5p, Friday 8a 12p
- Limited call No ER call, Inpatient call minimal, Outpatient call for emergent issues only and shared
- Case Load approximately 30 patients/day
- Full scope of endocrinology services with competence in managing complex diabetic patients and management of insulin pump therapy, thyroid, adrenal, parathyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, and other endocrine disorders; competence in thyroid ultrasound and fine needle thyroid biopsy
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.