Full Time Internal Medicine Job Mountain Iron, MN
Iron, MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, and
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
* This nonprofit health care system, governed by a
community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive
health care network in Minnesota.
* They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with
the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art
facilities in the region.
* Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances
their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care,
expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics
to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier
* Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the
Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear
Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
* Top salary, depending on experience
* Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B
retirement matched at 3%
* Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees
* Excellent PTO
* Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
* Onsite diagnostic services include lab and x-ray.
* Practitioners work a 4 1/2-day work week with an expectation of
36 patient contact hours per week. Clinic hours are Mon.-Fri. 8
* We use a primary nursing model where practitioners work
primarily with the same CMA/LPN.
* Physician leadership is valued, encouraged, and supported at
all levels of our organization.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.