Full Time Family Practice Job Mountain Iron, MN
Stable and Growing health system seeks a board eligible/board certified Emergency Medicine or Family Practice in the Mt Iron, MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, and recreation.
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- This nonprofit health care system, governed by a community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive health care network in Minnesota.
- They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment, and state of the art facilities in the region.
- Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care, expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier research university.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B retirement matched at 3%
- Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees provided
- Excellent PTO
- Student Loan Repayment!
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA [Specialty] residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABMS
- Licensed or ability to obtain the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.