Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Mountain Iron, MN
certified Emergency Medicine or Family Practice in the Mt Iron,
MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking, and
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
* This nonprofit health care system, governed by a
community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive
health care network in Minnesota.
* They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with
the latest technology, newest equipment, and state of the art
facilities in the region.
* Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances
their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care,
expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics
to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier
* Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the
Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear
Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
* Top salary, depending on experience
* Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B
retirement matched at 3%
* Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees
* Excellent PTO
* Student Loan Repayment!
* Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA [Specialty] residency
* BC/BE with the ABMS
* Licensed or ability to obtain the Minnesota Board of Medical
* Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the
State of Minnesota.
* Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.