Permanent Internal Medicine Job Surprise, AZ
This position offers a competitive compensation with a productivity bonus, and license fees and membership reimbursement. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental for you and your family, accrued PTO, CME time with stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice. There is also loan repayment available.
Located about 40 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Surprise is where you can connect all aspects of your life - family, work, and recreation. This charming community is surrounded by mountain park lands, a regional lake, and the Sonoran Desert. There are 7 gorgeous golf courses, an urban fishing lake, and 2 public aquatic centers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2648074.
- Passionate physician/resident to work with diverse, often complex patients
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Nurse-triaged phone call is 2 weeks per year
- Take over existing patient panel
- Join 2 other primary care physicians, 2 PAs, and 4 NPs
- Need is for Jan/Feb of 2021
- Teaching and mentorship opportunities, if desired
- Located 40 minutes from downtown Phoenix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.