Full Time Internal Medicine Job Tucson, AZ
17 days ago
We are helping an outpatient Federally Qualified Community Health Center, with the recruitment of an additional primary care provider.
About the CHC
This is a private, 501c3 non-profit federally qualified community health center that serves the underserved populations of the Greater Tucson area. Currently, there are 17 health centers located in the Greater Catalina, Marana, and Tucson areas. MHC is committed to offering quality primary care services including dental and behavioral health in an integrated setting. Our patients have access to primary care, behavioral health, dental, pediatrics, radiology, lab, pharmacy, WIC, women?s health, and specialty to name a few. Today they employ over 600 employees 70+ who are addressing the primary care needs of our communities.
About the Financial Package
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Benefits are available
- Four (4) weeks (160) hours of paid time off per year in addition to 11 observed holidays
- 403/457(b) retirement plans
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Professional Liability Coverage
- Access to both NHSC and ADHS Loan Repayment Programs*
- Professional Licensure and DEA reimbursement
- Relocation reimbursement*
- Sign-On Bonus
- J-1/H1-B waiver for approved providers
- Employee $500.00 Courtesy Discount
- Generous salary and Incentive plan
Travel 20 minutes north of Tucson on I-10 and you?ll discover the town of Marana, Southern Arizona?s diamond in the rough. Visiting for a day or weekend is definitely not enough time to experience all that Marana has to offer with so many plans for new attractions and services in the works, even a week of exploration won?t do this destination justice. It?s no surprise many Arizonans are relocating to Marana.
Contact: Tawnn Hoover
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.