Full Time Pediatrics Job Syracuse, NY
This partnership opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend for membership, licensing, and association fees. You will also be offered medical benefits, short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME with stipend, paid malpractice with tail.
Come live and practice in a safe, family-oriented community known for its breathtaking lake vistas, its quaint village, charming shops, and eateries. Its school system has won national and state awards and internationally renowned universities are nearby.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2647848.
- Join a well-established and growing practice in Syracuse, NY
- 100% outpatient
- No nights, or weekends
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package that includes medical, malpractice with tail, and 4 weeks of PTO
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2647848
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.