Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, IL
Family practice, internal medicine, or geriatricians are needed for growing practices near St. Louis, MO on the Illinois side. You will work with an NP to provide primary care services to the elderly population in local nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There will phone-only call during the week for your own patients. Weekend phone call will be rotated with other physicians and APRNs. They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians that enjoy working with the elderly.
Feel secure with a competitive salary plus a bonus. You will be offered medical and dental benefits, a 401k with a 4% match, relocation assistance, CME and vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
You will be working in a beautiful area that offers the best of city and suburban living. There is a trendsetting beer, food, art, and music scenes. There is also a wonderland of outdoor recreation and family fun. It is easy to get to, easy to get around in, and easy to afford.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to Roberta.Margolis@Comphealth.com. Refer to job #2647918.
- Monday - Friday schedule with flexibility
- Phone call is for nursing home or assisted living only
- Primary care services for all of the patients in your assigned facility
- Work in a 2-person team with 1 NP
- Earn $245k plus strong bonus potential
- Take advantage of all this area offers
- Locations are in the top suburbs of St. Louis
- Health benefits including medical and dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.