Full Time Surgery Job Metro, TX
CompHealth is assisting a hair transplant group with their search for a general surgeon or plastic surgeon to be trained to become a hair transplant surgeon in Texas. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is 5 days per week from 7:30 am to 5 pm. The office is closed on Sundays and certain holidays with no call. Candidates must be board certified with at least 2 years of experience. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a TX medical license, if necessary. Training would be in Beverly Hills, CA or NYC.
This is an independent contractor position where compensation in based on revenue. The company covers marketing, overhead, and support staff expenses.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a surgery job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2646561.
- Independent contractor position
- Compensation based on revenue
- Established group
- Very predictable schedule and daytime hours
- No call or nights
- Office closed for major holidays
- Group handles all marketing and support staff training/hiring
- Metro Texas location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.