Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVUs, then they offer a shareholdership after year 2. You will receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nadege Montgomery directly at 203.663.9392 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer job number 2646603.
- Shareholdership after year 2
- Large and growing multispecialty group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No nights or weekends
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Join other physicians and APPs on staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.