Permanent Endocrinology Job San Antonio, TX
- Walk into established Endocrinology practice within hospital employed multi-specialty group of 15 providers.
- Will be on staff at one recetnly remodeled facility of 153 beds.
- Hospital consistently ranked one of the highest in nation for patient safety.
- Outpatient clinic has patient panel consisting of over 5500 patients.
- Will be caring for patients with vast scope of hormone related diseases such as diabetes, various hormone disorders, hypo and hyperthyroidism, obesity, osteoporosis.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, pension plan, LT/ST disability, vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
This community is located just 30 minutes from downtown San Antonio and 45 minutes to Austin for all major metro amenities, and has a patient catchment area of over 100,000. It is one of the oldest towns in Texas, having been founded just sixteen months after the Texas Revolution. It is small enough to have a friendly feeling, where tree lined streets are graced by Queen Anne mansions and charming bungalows. Here good public schools are a proud tradition, while boasting a top rated university with Texas Lutheran University, and a state of the art hospital. Enjoy a range of cultural, recreational, and employment opportunities. The robust, diversified economy features a steelmaker, an auto parts manufacturer, and mowing equipment/building materials plant, and is the site of a new Caterpillar manufacturing facility.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.