Permanent Gastroenterology Job Queens, NY
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Queens is a New York City borough on Long Island across the East River from Manhattan. Flushing Meadows Corona Park, with the Unisphere, a 12-story 1964 World's Fair globe sculpture, hosts the annual U.S. Open tennis tournament. The park's Queens Museum is known for the 'Panorama,' a building-for-building model of New York City. Nearby Citi Field is the stadium of pro baseball team, the Mets.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2644848.
- General GI opportunity
- Employed position with renowned health system and medical school
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive compensation plus RVU bonuses
- Join a team of 2 GI physicians
- State-of-the-art endoscopy suite
- Shared call, 1:3 or better
- Reside and practice in New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.