Full Time Cardiology Job Unknown, WI
A lovely Wisconsin city and community has a need for another noninvasive (general) cardiologist. Growth of community and demand, plus group expansion is prompting this need. CompHealth placed a noninvasive cardiologist this year and he is already busy. They have one position for a well-trained and skilled noninvasive cardiologist to join this lucrative facility. You will be joining four interventionalists (three peripheral and two TAVR), two electrophysiologists, one vascular medicine, and seven mid-levels.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a generous compensation and bonus package with additional stipend for phone, home internet, and computer set-up. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 35 days of vacation/CME time, a $2,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. When calling or emailing, refer to job #2644953.
- A very competitive base salary plus partnership after 2 years
- Freedom with an independent practice where calls are shared equally
- Team culture that shares the work, very busy practice
- Allows individuals to subspecialize in this lovely community
- Become part of a strong, independent cardiology program in place
- Ample midlevels and a very capable, well-trained staff
- Truly special group of doctors who are also friends
- Beautiful, safe, lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.