Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Unknown, NY
We have an opportunity in New York for an anesthesiologist. The provider can expect to work 12-hour weekday shifts. The locum tenens physician will see general, OB, and trauma cases. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active NY medical license. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 12-hour weekday shifts
- NY license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Must be board certified
- General, OB, and trauma cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.