Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, NY
An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in New York. The provider will work two weeks per month. The locum tenens physician will do total hips and knees, sports medicine, and general orthopedics. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Two weeks per month
- Licensing assistance available
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- Total hips and knees, sports medicine, and general orthopedics
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.