Full Time Anesthesia Job Altoona, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania single-specialty practice with their search for a general or cardiac anesthesiologist. They have a practice in-house call schedule of 1:11 with 1 physician and 1 CRNA with backup available. The incoming physician will work out of 1 hospital and an ASC on the hospital campus. The surgical cases will include cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, level 2 trauma center, ophthalmology, vascular surgery, and general surgery. Cardiac anesthesiologist candidates must have a fellowship.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a very competitive salary. You will also be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 8 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME and $7,000 stipend, and malpractice insurance.
The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639866.
- 8 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks for CME
- Hospital-employed practice
- Single-specialty anesthesiology practice
- In-house practice call schedule is 1:11
- Cover 1 hospital and an ASC on the hospital campus
- Must have fellowship for cardiac position
- Board certified or board eligible
- Family-oriented community with excellent school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.