Permanent Family Practice Job Roseau, MN
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU incentives for the 1st 2 years. Then you can switch to RVU or base, whichever is higher. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO the 1st year, CME time and stipend, multiple retirement plans to choose from, and malpractice coverage.
The city of Roseau, Minnesota's North Star City, is an energetic and progressive community. Located 20 miles from the world famous fishery, Lake of the Woods, the Roseau area is a popular vacation area for hunters, fishermen, and the general outdoor enthusiasts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Sean Riddle at 203.663.9387 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2642155.
- Excellent compensation of more than $275K and a sign-bonus of $50K
- Clinic is attached to the hospital
- Must be able to perform C-sections
- Join several other physicians in this established multispecialty group
- 1:7 call schedule rotates weekly, 1 evening of hospital call per week
- No weekend clinic hours
- Metro community with all the amenities
- Top 10 best small cities in the U.S. with great neighborhoods and a big local university
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.