Full Time ObGyn Job Richmond, IN
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a not-for-profit and financially stable group in Indiana. This position will include office procedures, labor and delivery, and outpatient surgery center. The office is located on hospital campus. Last year there were 750 births at the hospital, and they are anticipating an increase as a hospital in the surrounding community closed. Come join 5 OB/GYNs on staff, 4 midwives, and 3 NPs. The midwives are on location for 24 hours, and do inpatient focus work and share call.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary with up to $100K in student loan repayment. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this family-oriented city situated just minutes from Dayton, Ohio. This is a small city in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. This award-winning city is a great place to raise a family.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641498.
- Not-for-profit and financially stable
- $100K for loan forgiveness
- Office is located on hospital campus
- Last year there were 750 births at the hospital
- Call is 1 day per week and 1 weekend per month
- Join 5 OB/GYNs on staff, 4 midwives, 3 NPs
- Hospital was built in 2008
- da Vinci robot on-site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.