Full Time Gastroenterology Job Mount Vernon, IL
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Illinois with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is weekdays with shared call. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an IL medical license, if necessary.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in quaint and quiet community where metropolitan amenities of St. Louis are only 90 minutes away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2640971.
- Busy, successful practice
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Serving at specialty clinic
- Shared call with surgery
- 12 exam rooms, 6 offices
- All new equipment & office space
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Relocation, commencement, and training stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.