Full Time Family Practice Job Owensboro, KY
A new family practice physician opportunity is now available with an established hospital group in Kentucky. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with minimal call. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. A family medicine residency program is starting this summer, so teaching opportunities will be available.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of PTO, CME stipend, multiple retirement plan options, and relocation assistance.
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, which provides a majestic backdrop to the Downtown Revitalization initiative and Riverfront Master Plan. It is also the 4th largest city by population in Kentucky.
At CompHealth you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639836.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- Private physicians lounge open 24/7
- On-site workout area
- Up to $25K per year for student loan repayment
- Large and established group
- Lots of room for growth
- Monday through Friday with minimal call
- FM residency program starting this summer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.