Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Council Bluffs, IA
Council Bluffs, IA
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Grow your career with our extraordinary opportunity for a full-time physician to join our dedicated emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, just minutes from Omaha, Nebraska. CHI Health is an independent, nonprofit, diverse and community-centric organization. The Mercy Council Bluffs campus is designed to heal the body, mind and spirit of every patient in a more comfortable, less stressful hospital environment. This is a designated Level III Trauma Center with an annual census of 34,000. We have an extremely synergistic team of physicians, advanced-practice clinicians, nurses and technicians. The 16-bed ED features unprecedentedly low arrival-to-physician times, bedside ultrasound, PACS for all films, 38 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine to apply. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Potential career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization
- First national emergency medicine group to achieve this designation
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.