Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Ottumwa, IA
14 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth has an opportunity for a physician to join our team at Ottumwa Regional Health Center in Ottumwa, Iowa. This 120-bed hospital has 17 emergency department (ED) beds with an annual volume of 20,000/year, and the support of 12 hours of daily advanced practice clinician (APC) coverage. In this facility there is a hospitalist program in place, an admission rate of 9%, and clinicians see a moderate acuity in this Level IV trauma center. The EMR is Meditech, there are scribes in the ED, and an EMS base station. Clinicians enjoy specialty back up for cath lab, surgery, neurology, OB/Gyn, ophthalmology, orthopedics, pediatrics, psych, and urology. Candidates must be board certified in emergency medicine or primary care with ED experience. Sign-on bonus and relocation available.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Health insurance
- Professional liability insurance paid
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.