Full Time Post-Acute Physician Job Dayton, OH
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your leadership career as a medical director at our post-acute practice in Dayton, Ohio! NEW competitive sign-on bonus is now available! Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Candidate must be board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. The five key roles of the position are physician leadership, patient care-clinical leadership, quality of care, education, information and communication. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.