Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Northwest, IN
An urgent care system located in northwest Indiana is seeking an emergency medicine, internal medicine, or family medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census and rotate among the facilities that are located close to each other. You will work 12 to 14 shifts per month and see 35 patients per shift. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An IN license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639783.
- Make up to $245K
- Full health benefits
- Rotate among locations close by
- 12 to 14 shifts per month
- Internal medicine, family practice, or emergency medicine
- Board certified or board eligible
- 35 patients per shift
- Very strong and stable urgent care system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.