Full Time Emergency Medicine Job IN
We are scheduling interviews for one of the fastest growing urgent care chains in the Midwest, with 17 locations between the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.
- Shifts are 12-hours from 8am-8pm, including some weekends
- Providers offer acute care and primary care services
- Ideal candidate is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
- Fast-paced environment - must be comfortable seeing pediatric patients, performing procedures (suturing, splinting, pelvic exams, I&D of abscesses, foreign body removal, etc.) and with EKG and X-Ray interpretations
- Excellent salary with benefits including paid time off
Excellent locations to choose from within an easy commute to greater Chicagoland: Hammond, Munster, Dyer, Schererville, Crown Point and Merrillville.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.