Full Time Family Practice Job Louisville, KY
This partnership opportunity offers life insurance/disability, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this exciting city which has experienced significant residential, tourist, and retail growth, including the addition of major sports complexes, conversion of waterfront industrial sites into Waterfront Park, openings of varied museums, and the refurbishing of the former Galleria into a bustling entertainment complex
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2639484.
- Average patients age is 75
- Outpatient ambulatory setting
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Must have experience leading primary care providers
- Partnership track
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Location close to all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.