Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NH
An exciting internist position is now available in a New Hampshire resort town. This position is full time working 4 days a week. The incoming physician will see an average of 16 patients per day in this established practice. You will join a few other physician, advanced practice providers, and a full support staff. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current NH license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary for 2 years. You will be offered up to $115K in loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days for vacation/sick/personal use, CME time plus $3,000, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2639567.
- Full-time position, just a couple of hours from Boston, MA
- Join an established practice
- 100% outpatient position - 16 patients per day
- Quality of life in a resort town with superb school systems
- Total of 30 days off for vacation, sick, and personal use
- Will not consider 2021 candidates, needs someone to start by Dec 1st
- No sales or income tax
- Less than an hour from a major airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.