Full Time Internal Medicine Job Manchester, NH
OutPatient Internal Medicine, Southern New Hampshire, Close to Boston
Join a highly regarded and collegial medical group as an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician for Elliot Health System. Our employed medical group benefits from a supportive administration, caring and professional staff along with the following to promote a balanced lifestyle:
- Student Loan repayment
- 4 Day clinical week
- Lab, X-Ray, Pharmacy and Urgent Care on-site or on campus
- 24/7 Hospitalist, Intensivist and Neurohospitalist coverage
- Limited Outpatient Call with Nurse Triage first call
- Large Adult and Pediatric specialty network
- Opportunity to moonlight with Hospitalist program if desired
- EPIC EMR system wide
- Excellent compensation package with sign on bonus & relocation
· Elliot Health System (EHS), is a founding member of SOLUTIONHEALTH a financially strong and progressive community based integrated delivery system. We are a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) entity, and the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire. The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 296- bed acute care facility with a Level II ACS Trauma Center, a level III NICU and the only dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department in NH. Our new regional Cancer Center, affiliated with MGH, provides comprehensive cancer care to patients throughout NH.
Manchester, situated along the Merrimack River, is the largest entertainment, sports, arts and cultural destination in New Hampshire. Located in the heart of New England, Manchester is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour’s drive of Boston, the seacoast, lakes region, and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Enjoy Four Season living, excellent school systems, and no state income or sales tax! Explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and see why Money magazine annually ranks the area as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Live.”
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.