Full Time Family Practice Job Southwest, WA
CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Washington with their search for a family practice physician. They are hiring because a current physician is retiring. Come work in an our organization means being a passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work. Your schedule will be 32 hours per week with a phone call of 1:4. The modern clinic has 44 medical exam rooms and a large dental clinic that serves people from all walks of life. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a competitive guaranteed salary for the 1st year with an RVU productivity model, and a sign-on bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2638447.
- Loan reimbursement available through NHSC and the state
- Salary guarantee for the 1st year
- Possible stipend for 3rd year residents
- 100% outpatient
- Work 32 hours per week
- Phone call of 1:4
- Opportunity to work with underserved populations
- J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.