Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, WA
CompHealth is assisting a clinic in Washington with their search for a family medicine physician. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is a 32-hour workweek with 1:4 call. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible and passionate about working with lower income and underserved, rural populations. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WA medical license, if necessary. Final-year residents and J-1 and H-1B visa candidates will also be considered.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, RVUs, you will also be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, a stipend will be available to 3rd year residents.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2638422.
- Competitive compensation with RVUs
- 32-hour workweek
- Will be working with lower income and underserved populations
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Stipend available to final-year residents
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Farming community with view of Mount St. Helen's
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.