Permanent Orthopedics Job Oneida, NY
In addition to a $650K base salary plus wRVU bonus, you will also be offered generous PPO health insurance benefits, paid life/LTD insurance, 26 days off, $10K for relocation, a $50K sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME, a 403b with matching, educational loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
This Finger Lakes area community is a desirable one to raise a family with its above par schools that show excellent graduation rates. Outdoor activities abound, from downhill and cross country skiing in the winter to water sports in the summer to hiking, biking, and fishing in Spring and Fall. The area has several local universities that make available concerts and community events attractive to most everyone.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2637972.
- Be part of the stability and prestige health care system
- $650K base salary plus wRVU bonus
- $50K sign-on and $10K for relocation
- Educational loan assistance and great benefits
- General orthopod who performs elective knee and hip replacements
- No trauma and work at 1 hospital
- Work 4.5-days a week plus a 1:4 call
- Syracuse from 30 miles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.