Full Time Urology Job Huntington, WV
Urology Physician Opportunity – West Virginia
State-of-the-Art Facility - Level 2 Trauma Center
393-Bed Regional Referral Center
Our client in Western West Virginia is actively recruiting for an additional Urology Physician to join their team due to an upcoming retirement. This is an employed position, paid malpractice, full benefits. Procedures and critical care coverage are optional. H-1B cap-exempt visa sponsorship is available.
- Generous salary – guaranteed floor years 1 and 2
- Eligible for wRVU-based productivity bonus, PTO and CME days provided
- Relocation assistance, paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail should physician leave our practice, attractive benefit package, including 403(b) retirement plan
- 393-bed regional referral center for 10 -12 hospitals, serving a population > 375,000
- Call: 1:3 - experienced mid-level support
- ER: Level 2 trauma center; 75,000+ visits per year
- Hospitalist program: 24-physician model providing 24-hour coverage
- General Urology practice, Urolift , DaVinci robot, and CyberKnife services available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
This college town is home to a well-known university.
- Family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities
- Very safe community with excellent public, and private schools
- The area has a moderate climate but enjoys a taste of all four seasons
- Enjoy the convenience of a local regional airport, and less than forty-five minutes to Charleston, WV
Job ID: U 8412943
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.