Full Time Anesthesia Job Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a full-time anesthesiologist on our collaborative and innovative patient care team at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air, Maryland. This anesthesiology practice consists of 14 physicians and 10 CRNAs working in a 185-bed hospital. As an anesthesiologist at this practice, you'll work on diverse case mixes, including general cases, OB, healthy pediatrics, vascular, neurology, thoracic, regional and interventional radiology. No cardiac or pain is required. We're pioneering care management inside and outside the operating room at Upper Chesapeake Medical Center. This anesthesiology team delivers exceptional patient care while coming together to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Join this team and become part of the future of Upper Chesapeake Medical Center as plans form to develop a new medical campus in order to expand care coverage offering new and exciting opportunities for learning, growth and experience. Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices in the United States. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness. As part of TeamHealth anesthesiology, you won't have to worry about administrative burdens or scheduling restrictions. Instead, you'll have the freedom to practice when and how you want, plus the flexibility to lead industry-changing studies and programs like patient blood management or standards for the perioperative surgical home. It's this firsthand research and knowledge fuels our fire of continuous improvement in anesthesiology as both a medical practice and a patient-centered service.
- 8 weeks PTO
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Full benefits package available, including health, retirement and long-term disability
- Relocation assistance offered
- Eight week of paid time off
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided
- Network of 16,000+ clinicians to connect and collaborate with to share experiences and best practices
- Resources for personal wellness including being a part of TeamHealth's LiveWell WorkLife Services program which focuses on physical and emotional health, including stress management and financial resources
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.