Permanent Family Practice Job Central New Hampshire, NH
· Location: Central New Hampshire (30 mins south of Lebanon, NH)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligibility in related specialty
1. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri (8am-5pm)
2. Wed (8am-7pm)
· Census: 15-20 pts per day
· EMR: Paragon
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a successful non-for-profit Critical Access Hospital serving 15 communities within the Kearsarge/Lake Sunapee region in Central New Hampshire. They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their affiliated outpatient practices. The current team consists of 6 physicians, 2 APRN’s, and 1 NP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.