Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, IL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and incentives/bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in southern Illinois. You will be close to plenty of culture, entertainment, and city living near the Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis, MO. Enjoy the moderate weather and the exceptionally friendly people.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you'll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an internal medicine job or family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2628394.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Recent grads and experienced physicians welcome
- APP support staff
- Integrated EMR system
- Competitive base salary with productivity bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus paid on start, annual CME allowance
- Group health, life, and disability insurances
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.